Justin D. Franklin is a Metter native and lives in Vidalia. Justin attended college at the University of Georgia earning a degree in Agricultural Engineering. While attending college, Justin maintained a successful life and health insurance practice in Athens and then in Macon, GA.
Justin then attended Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, and excelled in his legal studies. He finished near the top five percent of his class at graduation in 2008.
Justin founded CarterFranklin, LLP with his partner in 2008. Through his work at CarterFranklin, LLP, Justin appreciates the opportunity to use his broad legal experience to provide unique advantages to his clients. Justin is a devoted husband and father to two sons.
- University of Georgia, B.S. Agricultural Engineering, 2003
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, 2008, Cum Laude
- Georgia Academy for Economic Development
Bar and Court Admissions
- State Bar of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of the State of Georgia
- Supreme Court of the State of Georgia
- United States District Court, Southern District of Georgia
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Solicitor – General Toombs County
- City Attorney, City of Vidalia
- Vidalia First United Methodist Church, Chairman of Finance Committee