Brent Carter grew up in Metter and attended Metter High School. He then attended Mercer University, where he received a bachelor degree in political science and history. In 2005, he received his Juris Doctor Degree from the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University.
Brent returned to Metter and opened Brent C. Carter, P.C. before founding CarterFranklin, LLP in 2008 with his partner, Justin D. Franklin. Brent is admitted to practice in the State of Georgia and in numerous Federal District Courts.
Brent appreciates the chance to give back to his hometown to make sure they receive the justice and care they deserve. When Brent is not at the office, he enjoys time with his three children with his wife, Candace.
- Mercer University, B.S. Political Science and History, 2001
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2005
Bar and Court Admissions
- State Bar of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of the State of Georgia
- Supreme Court of the State of Georgia
- United States District Court, Southern District of Georgia
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Associations
- Savannah Trial Lawyers Associations
- Rotary Club of Metter